Camp Latona is a summer camp located on beautiful Gambier Island in British Columbia, Canada. For over fifty years, Camp Latona has been developing the confidence and life skills in our youth to prepare them for their future challenges and successes. Your leadership skills and experience working with youth make you a valuable addition to our staff.
Preference will be given to applicants currently pursuing or recently completed their post secondary education in fine arts or having a similar level of professional experience.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience teaching arts and crafts
- Program management skills
- Must be willing to accept responsibility and work with others in a team environment
- Must relate well with children, youth and volunteers
- Responsible and mature attitude
- Successful candidates will require a criminal record search and reference checks.
The Arts and Crafts Director is responsible for planning, implementing and delivering the A&C program during camp sessions. Furthermore, the successful candidate will become a member of the resource team responsible for ensuring the overall quality of programming and adherence to safety standards at Camp Latona.
The position commitment is June 29th - September 4th, 2015.
Mandatory staff training at Camp Latona June 29th – July 3rd, 2015.
Competitive industry wage plus all transportation to and from camp, meals, and accommodations while at the camp.
Resumes can be sent to the camp office at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now